RDMS Understands Restoration Marketing!
You can buy attention (advertising). You can beg for attention from the media (PR). You can bug people one at a time to get attention (sales). Or you can earn attention by creating something interesting and valuable and then publishing it online for free. (David Meerman Scott, Marketing Speaker)
RDMS was founded by Sanjay Gupta. He is a serial entrepreneur and has owned several businesses over the past 20 years. Marketing and keeping up with the trends are his passion. In Gupta’s view, social media changed marketing forever because it enables small and medium sized businesses to publish content and information that can be promoted using all of the prominent channels. In the past, the way to get the word out was limited to traditional avenues like TV, radio, and print, but now social media enables smart entrepreneurs to create content and actively promote the content to increase awareness. This is a proactive, measurable approach to marketing, which costs a fraction of what traditional marketing does. Most importantly, content marketing increases the organic reach of a Brand on search engines creating long term ROI.
Gupta not only understands the theory and strategy, but the practical aspects. In the past 3.5 years, he helped a small Western Canadian restoration company with their digital marketing needs getting significant results for them.
• RDMS increased their website traffic 600% from annual views of 20,000 to more than 120,000;
• Twitter followers increased from 200 to more than 7,000;
• Increased the FaceBook fan page to 2,500;
• Built a tribe of loyal return website followers that consistently read and share the articles by actively promoting the content on social media, which in turn has increased the international exposure of the brand;
• Online marketing created a retail B2C and B2B customer base not reliant on insurance for payment. In short, by creating awareness in the local market, majority of sales came directly from customers for services such as mold inspection; air quality tests; mold remediation; asbestos abatement; etc.;
• Established a market presence for them on LinkedIn with their company page to attract B2B business and leads;
• Consistent, well thought out content creation has resulted in high organic search engine rankings.
RDMS’s approach focuses on building lasting relationships. We don’t believe in gimmicks or short-term solutions. We excel at building meaningful relationships that translate into leads and customers regardless of changes in technology. This lays a foundation of long-term profitability and success even in an unpredictable online environment.
— Sanjay Gupta (@teaconnexions) July 14, 2015